Master mealtime forever in just 3 weeks
and set yourself up for a lifetime of stress-free dinners!
Get a healthy, homemade dinner on the table every night without stress!
...without rigid meal plans
...without expensive ingredients or gadgets
...without going to culinary school
...even with picky eaters!
And do it all with the recipes, insights and support of a celebrity food expert and community of home cooks.
Let's taIk about how hard it is to make dinner
Every. Single. Night!!!
Let me know if this sounds familiar:
- The question "what's for dinner?" makes you feel irritated and overwhelmed.
- You feel totally uninspired and feel like you make the same dinners again and again.
- You have a freezer full of boxed dinners and you wish you could make a healthier meal more often.
- You know you spend too much on takeout and prepared meals (and let's not even talk about wasting food).
- You have good intentions for dinner but mostly find it's just easier to use convenience foods.
- When you manage to make dinner, picky eaters make you not even want to try!
IF THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT, THEN KEEP ON READING.
You're probably experiencing at least one of the roadblocks of dinner...
No time to cook (and everyone's already hungry).
The kitchen is full of ingredients but there's still nothing to cook.
No idea what to make (that's yummy, healthy and everyone likes).
No Kitchen Gear or Skills
None of the right equipment or culinary know-how.
No Family Meal Consensus
One meal won't make everyone happy (or picky eaters of all ages).
Dinner just feels like a grind
No motivation, inspiration or even energy to cook (thanks, pandemic!)
But dinner can truly be
the best part of your day...
THESE FIVE FACTS PROVE:
Dinner is the best thing
you can do for your family
- Mealtime at home is the strongest predictor of better grades and fewer behavioural problems in 3-to-13-year-old children according to a University of Michigan study.
- Mealtime is far more powerful in influencing children's positive outcomes than time spent in school, studying, church, playing sports and doing art activities. These results hold true regardless of the child’s age, sex, race and family structure.
- As the regularity of family meals increases, rates of depression go down, as do suicidal attempts, drinking, smoking, drug use and early sexual behaviour.
- For middle and high school students, frequency of family meals is positively associated with intake of fruits, vegetables, grains and calcium-rich foods and negatively associated with soft drink consumption.
- The day-to-day routine of structured, sit-down family meals and snacks reassures children that they are loved and that will be provided for - nutritionally and in all other ways.
Source: Secrets of Feeding a Healthy Family by Ellyn Satter (2008)
I believe everyone can cook and I want to help you make dinner more easy, fun and delicious.
~ Claire Tansey
As a Cityline Guest Expert, I get to share my love for uncomplicated, delicious food
It's been over 12 years of easy, yummy cooking segments with Tracy, and now I'm sharing that uncomplicated fun with you!
The 3 Week Dinner Fix
A three-week program that unlocks the secret to easy, delicious dinners.
This step-by-step roadmap will make you a master of mealtime so that dinner never stresses you out again…in fact, it becomes the best part of your day.
All without strict plans, rigid schedules, expensive gear or foods you don't like or can't eat.
Let me help you make dinner—and actually enjoy it—any night of the week!
How Heather's mealtimes improved...
I’ve fallen in love with cooking because of you and your course. It’s such a pleasure to watch my family enjoy my food.
I’ll always think of you in the kitchen, Claire! Thank you!
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS OF THE 3-WEEK DINNER FIX
Here's how you make dinner easy
every. single. night:
Week 1: Clear The Decks & Get Organized
Prep your kitchen for delicious meals on the fly.
- Ditch the stuff that's expired, unusable or aspirational so you don’t have a fridge full of food…but nothing to eat.
- Stock up on Fridge, Freezer & Pantry Essentials so you can make delicious dinners without going grocery shopping.
- Learn about the only 7 Splurge-Worthy Ingredients (and how to save on everything else) so you can start saving money immediately.
- Cook a week of meals using Claire's famous Back Pocket Dinner Recipes so you can see how amazing–and easy!--it can be to have a healthy, homemade dinner every night.
- Learn the Ten Essential Pieces of inexpensive, multi-purpose kitchen equipment so you can quickly and easily cook any recipe.
- Learn the three indispensable cooking skills that will make you a smarter, faster, safer cook.
WEEK 2: Master Meal Planning
Learn to make a meal plan that you actually like (and that works).
- Build a smart, customized meal plan that fits your schedule, skills and tastes so you can end decision fatigue.
- Get the 15-Minute Formula and the Sheet Pan Formula so you can have dinner on the table ASAP, no matter what’s in the fridge.
- Learn how to do some Favours to Your Future Self so you can sleep better (seriously!)
- Learn how to reinvent instead of reheat leftovers so you never get bored (and stop wasting food).
- Get Claire’s Three Flavour Fixers so you can fix any recipe mistake and be the best cook on the block.
- Learn the five roadblocks to making dinner so you can customize your plan to overcome them.
- Create a peaceful dinner table so eating together isn’t a fight, it’s a pleasure.
- Learn how to deconstruct dinners so you can manage picky eaters and dietary restrictions of all kinds.
- Take the Favourites Challenge so you’ll always have an idea for what to make for dinner.
- Get buy-in from everyone at your table so you can truly share dinnertime.
- Discover an easier way to make every meal healthier.
- Learn the five proven benefits of having dinner so you and your family can be happier and healthier in all aspects of life.
Which busy mom's results inspire you the most?
Dinner isn't a daily frenzy anymore!
I wasn’t enjoying the process of getting dinner on the table every day. Iit was stressful and exhausting.
Now I have a new perspective! It doesn’t always have to be roast beef with all the fixings (but it can be), I can enjoy the process and dinner doesn’t have to be a daily frenzy like it used to be.
---- Christianne W.
We're eating together at the table for the first time in years!
I was overwhelmed with options. Cleaning out my pantry and fridge has been a relief.
I learned how to KEEP IT SIMPLE. I love the meal plan typing (I'm a Semi). We've been eating together at the table for the first time in years with food that everyone likes off of our meal plan.
---- Ashley H.
Transform the dinner experience at your house!
Claire’s course is one of the only pleasures I have these days during pandemic times. I cannot recommend Claire's live cooking classes enough—for seasoned cooks and dinner providers and struggling chefs alike.
Take the chance—you can transform the dinner experience at your house. It is so worth your time and effort. Thank you, Claire!
-- Karin F.
Want to get
The 3 Week Dinner Fix
3-Week Dinner Fix
Upgrade your skills, make dinner easier, feel confident and comfortable in the kitchen (value $197).
Get out (and stay out) of a dinner rut, master new recipes, and skills and have FUN with us (value $97/month).
Ask Me Anything
Expert advice to solve and dinner challenges and inspiration from our community of home cooks.
Never run out of inspiration for dinner. Watch, learn and cook with Claire's cooking classes any time.
Stop scrolling and start cooking with Claire's uncomplicated recipes that are easy, fast, healthy and delicious.
The sooner you get, the more bonuses you get! More details below.
"I’m motivated, happy and I love this program!"
"I am now making lovely dinners for MYSELF and when invite my friends over. My adult kids even ask for the recipes!
Plus I've learned how to make some pretty mean cocktails.
I needed to shake things up a little bit.
Kitchen Uncomplicated has completely reinvigorated me and given me so much more confidence.
It's been a hoot and I can't wait to see what Claire has lined up for the next season!"
FAST TRACK CULINARY SCHOOL
Learn every key lesson from cooking school–without leaving your house! After 25 years in the industry, Claire knows which skills matter, and which ones don’t. Boost your cooking confidence and creativity.
Master essential knife skills, safety and sharpening.
Perfect foundational cooking methods (sear, saute, sweat, roast, braise, poach). Learn the art and science of heat management and why it's at the heart of every great dish.
Explore flavour dynamics and and tasting and palate development
Discover how to make the most of fresh ingredients, salt, herbs and spices and how to make substitutions on the fly.
Value = $127
THE PICKY EATERS MASTERCLASS (AKA: How To Feed Your Kids Without Losing Your Mind!)
Everything you ever needed to know about how to lower your stress levels when it comes to dealing with a picky eater AND ensure they are well-nourished at the same time.
If you ever feel like your family struggles to eat together because you can't all eat and enjoy one meal, this will be a great resource for you.
Value = $97
Dinner, Uncomplicated e-book
With 90 brand new recipes and six mini-master classes on how to get dinner on the table without breaking a sweat, you’ll be enjoying a delicious dinner before you can say, “Claire, fix my life!”
Retail Value = $18
30-minute private coaching session with Claire Tansey
You can use your coaching session with me (Claire, hi!) to work through any specific challenges, questions and roadblocks you face when getting dinner on the table.
We can talk about anything (food-related) but some of the topics from my previous students are:
How can I get my teenager to cook?
What kitchen equipment should I put on my wedding registry?
How can I make one meal to feed my celiac husband, vegan daughter and gluten-free me?
How do I sharpen my knives?
How can I get my cooking mojo back?
Claire's bestselling cookbook Dinner, Uncomplicated
Keep it on the kitchen counter or even gift to a friend.
Retail Value = $32
90-Day Money Back Guarantee
I Want You to Be 100% Satisfied with Your Investment!
You are my people and I want you to be successful in the kitchen.
If within 90 days of joining Kitchen Uncomplicated you are not 100% satisfied just email us at [email protected] and we will refund your money.
The only thing I will ask is for feedback so we can improve!
MEET YOUR DINNER TOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I'm Claire.
Welcome to my kitchen, it's my happy place. By day I’m a cookbook author and cooking teacher, Cityline and CBC Radio expert. At night I cook at home with my sweetheart Michael, who eats everything, and our little boy Thomas, who does not!
Home cooking should be easy, delicious and fun, and that's what I'm here for.
I’ve been in the food business for 20 years, as a restaurant cook, baker, cooking teacher, test kitchen manager and restaurant critic. I ended up as the Food Director at Chatelaine. Now I spend my time empowering people to cook at home so we can all lead happier, healthier lives.
My first book, Uncomplicated: Taking the Stress Out of Home Cooking, set out to prove that cooking doesn’t have to be difficult to be delicious.
My second book, Dinner, Uncomplicated: Fixing a Delicious Meal Every Night of the Week is focused on making the daily dinner ritual easier, faster and less stressful. It’s a deep-dive into how–and why–making dinner can be the highlight of your day.
Kitchen Uncomplicated was designed to take everything I know about food and cooking and help you actually make dinner stress-free and enjoyable. I'd love for you to join me!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions