dinner easier, faster,
more delicious & FUN!
In as little as 15 minutes a day...
- Never worry about what’s for dinner again.
- Cook without a recipe using ingredients you already have on hand.
- Stop making the same old recipes over and over.
- Feel dramatically healthier and save money on every grocery bill.
- Enjoy dinner with family because even the pickiest eaters enjoy it.
Let's talk about how hard it is to make dinner
Every. Single. Night.
Let me know if this sounds familiar...
- The question "what's for dinner?" makes you feel irritated and overwhelmed.
- You have a freezer full of boxed dinners and you wish you could make a healthier meal more often.
- You know you spend too much on takeout and prepared meals (and let's not even talk about wasting food and aspirational ingredients).
- You have good intentions for dinner but mostly find it's just easier to use convenience foods.
- When you manage to make a nice family dinner, picky eaters make you feel like you might as well not even try!
IF THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT, THEN KEEP ON READING.
You're probably experiencing at least one of the Five Roadblocks of Dinner...
Wrong skills or equipment
No family meal consensus
But Dinner Can Truly Be The Best Part Of Your Day...
THESE FIVE FACTS PROVE Dinner Is The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Family
- A University of Michigan study on 3-to-13-year-old children found that mealtime at home is the strongest predictor of better grades and fewer behavioural problems.
- Relative to children’s positive outcomes, mealtime is far more powerful than time spent in school, studying, church, playing sports and doing art activities. These results hold true regardless of the child’s age, sex, race and family structure.
- As the regularity of family meals increases, rates of depression go down, as do suicidal attempts, drinking, smoking, drug use and early sexual behaviour.
- For middle and high school students, frequency of family meals is positively associated with intake of fruits, vegetables, grains and calcium-rich foods and negatively associated with soft drink consumption.
- The day-to-day routine of structured, sit-down family meals and snacks reassures children that they are loved and that will be provided for - nutritionally and in all other ways.
Source: Secrets of Feeding a Healthy Family by Ellyn Satter (2008)
I believe everyone can cook and I want to help you make dinner more easy, fun and delicious.
An online cooking and coaching program where you’ll learn the practical, effective recipes, formulas and tricks that will help you overcome the roadblocks to dinner.
Walk away with your own personalized success path to getting a tasty, healthy and affordable dinner on the table every single night...
Without rigid meal planning methods or inflexible plans that include food you don't like!
I'm going to going help you make dinner—and actually enjoy it—any night of the week.
The Results Speak for Themselves...
Dinner doesn’t have to be a daily frenzy!
I wasn’t enjoying the process of getting dinner on the table every day.
New perspective! It doesn’t have to be roast beef with all the fixings (but it can be), I can enjoy the process and dinner doesn’t have to be a daily frenzy.
---- Christianne W.
We've been eating together at the table for the first time in years...
I was overwhelmed with options. Cleaning out my pantry and fridge to just stock what I actually use has been a relief.
I learned to KEEP IT SIMPLE and I loved the meal plan typing - I'm a Semi. We've been eating together at the table for the first time in years with food that most everyone likes off of our meal queue.
---- Ashley H.
My family anticipates dinner every night!
I took the Fixing Dinner course to make the process of dinner easier on me.
It worked, AND my family anticipates dinner every night
Sounds Great Claire, but how does this actually happen?
WELL, HERE YOU GO!
Fixing Dinner is an immersive 8-week group coaching program where we will fundamentally Improve Your Entire Dinner Experience
When you invest in Fixing Dinner, you'll have access to everything below as part of your program.
Lifetime access to the Fixing Dinner online course.
The brand new Meal Planning Framework & Recipe Formula video classes
(this ain't your mama's typical meal-planning system).
Access to my all the recipes from Dinner, Uncomplicated
in a handy app!
Private invitation to the Fixing Dinner Facebook community
to connect with Claire & other home cooks.
Weekly live coaching sessions with Claire
to help you succeed.
REALLY fun challenges with
The Course Is Well Worth The Money!
I was interested in having a homemade dinner because it's healthy and less expensive and it's really satisfying to make my own food...
The one thing I found really useful that I'm still using is the recipe formulas.
The course is well worth the money!
Ready to Fix Dinner with Me?
LET'S GET STARTED!
Enroll In Fixing Dinner!
JUST 3 PAYMENTS OF $197 USD*
(Just $197 Due Today!)Click Here to Join Fixing Dinner
Or even better...
Click here to save almost $100 when you Pay in Full
*For my Canadian customers, the monthly payments will be approx $245 CDN (incl HST) and the full payment option will be approx $615 CDN (incl HST).
AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN MORE AWESOME?
You will also Get these Amazing Bonuses
HOW TO FEED YOUR KIDS WITHOUT LOSING YOUR MIND MASTERCLASS
Everything you ever needed to know about how to lower your stress levels when it comes to dealing with a picky eater AND ensure they are well-nourished at the same time.
If you ever feel like your family struggles to eat together because you can't all eat and enjoy one meal, this will be a great resource for you.
Value = $297
DINNER, UNCOMPLICATED (full digital cookbook)
With 90 brand new recipes and six mini-master classes on how to get dinner on the table without breaking a sweat, you’ll be enjoying a delicious dinner before you can say, “Claire, fix my life!”
You'll lean on this baby for Back Pocket Dinners, 15-Minute Solutions and the Sunday Stash.
Retail Value = $13
FLAVOURS & SPICES MASTERCLASS
Have you ever wondered what flavours go with what?
Got a cupboard full of spices but no idea how to use them?
- How long spices last
- Essential spices to keep on hand
- The best way to store spices
- How to match spices with ingredients
Value = $97
90-Day Money Back Guarantee
I Want You to Be 100% Satisfied with Your Investment!
You are my people and I want you to be successful in the kitchen.
If within 90 days of joining the course you are not 100% satisfied just email us at [email protected] and we will refund your money.
The only thing I will ask is for feedback so we can improve!
MEET YOUR DINNER TOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I'm Claire.
Welcome to my kitchen, it's my happy place. By day I’m a cookbook author and cooking teacher, Cityline and CBC Radio expert. At night I cook at home with my sweetheart Michael, who eats everything, and our little boy Thomas, who does not!
Home cooking should be easy, delicious and fun, and that's what I'm here for.
I’ve been in the food business for 20 years, as a restaurant cook, baker, cooking teacher, test kitchen manager and restaurant critic. I ended up as the Food Director at Chatelaine. Now I spend my time empowering people to cook at home so we can all lead happier, healthier lives.
My first book, Uncomplicated: Taking the Stress Out of Home Cooking, set out to prove that cooking doesn’t have to be difficult to be delicious.
My second book, Dinner, Uncomplicated: Fixing a Delicious Meal Every Night of the Week is focused on making the daily dinner ritual easier, faster and less stressful. It’s a deep-dive into how–and WHY–making dinner can be the highlight of your day.
Fixing Dinner was designed to take everything I know about food and cooking and help you actually make dinner stress-free and enjoyable...forever!
I'd love for you to join me.
Good, because there's something I need to tell you.
This is the first time I have offered this material in this format and for that reason it will likely NEVER be this price again.
In exchange for this offer, I will ask that you play full out and really commit to yourself and our community to show up. I'm also going to ask you for your feedback so we can make this as awesome as possible.
Ok, I'll see you in there!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions